dimanche 1 mars 2020

I draw paradise and divide it into parts

A woman passed by a mentally handicapped man with a stick on the ground with a stick

Her heart beamed at him and asked him: What are you doing here?

He said: I draw Paradise and divide it into parts, so I smiled

She said to him: Can I take a piece of it?

How much does it cost?

He looked at her and said: Yes, the piece is twenty pounds

The lured woman gave twenty pounds and some food and went

And at night she saw in a dream that she is in heaven

In the morning she told the vision about her husband and what happened with her with the disabled man

So the husband rose and went to the man to buy a piece of it

And he said to him: I want to buy a piece of paradise, how much does it cost?

The man said: I do not sell

The man marveled and said to him: Yesterday I sold a piece to my wife for twenty pounds

So the handicapped man said: Your wife did not ask for Paradise for twenty pounds

Rather, it was forcing me

As for you, you just ask for Paradise and Paradise has no fixed price

Because her entry passes through "algebra of thoughts"

Forced each other's thoughts, for he who walked among the people is a mind-keeper, God saved him from the depths of danger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire